Sunday, August 19, 2007

i deserve a medal: 3 days to go

222.0

Yesterday I had 2 Slimfasts, 1 280-calorie Lean Cuisine, 3/4 of a jar of 0-calorie Splenda-ed sweet baby gherkins, 2 sugar-free popsicles. 7.2 lbs in 4 days isn't so bad! Two more days to go, and I'm hoping to clear 10 lbs. Although now I'm worried that they will weigh me at OCC with all my clothes on, and it won't look like I've lost 10 lbs since I weigh myself at home, first thing in the morning, with only my little nightie on.

I held strong at the party/barbeque yesterday, but I was pretty miserable. I drank a couple glasses of ice water and the pickles I'd toted along; everyone else got to nosh on freshly grilled hamburgers, Carolina-style barbeque, chips, brownies, etc. I was sad. I deserve a freakin' medal for not sneaking even one teensy little bite of something yummy.

Today is Sunday, and we're leaving early Tuesday morning for the airport. We have a lot of things to do about the house and such to get ready. I also have some work to do on my laptop-- I scooted out early on Friday afternoon, as I wasn't feeling well, and didn't finish everything I was supposed to. But also, we are running out to Circuit City to hopefully pick up a Wii for M-- a well-deserved and long-anticipated gift. I'm hoping that staying busy today will help keep my mind off of what I'm not eating.

No comments: