Wednesday, November 21, 2007

agonizingly slow

216.4

In one week, I've lost 0.6 lbs. Normally, I'd find that frustrating. But really, today, I don't. Because I haven't really been trying at all. I've been eating whatever I can and whatever I feel like, and in a normal week, that would translate to Big Spankings From Scale.

Why am I not trying right now? I should be super-motivated by the wedding and the fact that the band is now working. I should be stoked to eat 300-calorie meals and still be able to glide effortlessly through my day. Excuses/justifications/reasons:

1. Drank alot on Saturday night.
2. I have been eating a lot of cheese, because its protein, and it doesn't make me PB like anything bready.
3. I have been PBing a lot. And then much later, eating things that are easy to eat as a result. See #2.
4. I haven't been working out, as I've been working too much.

Turkey Day is tomorrow. I'm hosting about 10 people. Should be fun, but its lots of work and I'm starting to sweat the small stuff. I don't plan on a gorge-fest, of course, but I am looking forward to a few bites of yummies.

1 comment:

Kittuns said...

.6 pounds less isn't .6 pounds more. Victory for you!