Wednesday, October 10, 2007

i passed up cake, people: good, fancy bakery cake

220.8

The actual only reason I am bothering to blog today is to report that we had cake at the office for October birthdays-- we get them every month from a fantastically good local bakery-- and I passed it up. Good cake, people, and I didn't have a tiny morsel. I haven't cruised past to look at what I'm missing.

Today is going to look alot like yesteday, except that I have to work late, which probably means ordering in (eep).

Breakfast:
1 scoop of Unjury chocolate - 100 cals, 20 g protein
2 tbsp Land o' Lakes half and half - 35 cals, 0.5 g protein16 oz.
mocha java coffee (cooled slightly) - o cals, 0 protein
1 Flintstone vitamin - 0 cals, 0 protein

Lunch:
1 Starkist albacore tuna kit (tuna, reduced calorie mayonnaise, relish, crackers) - 250 cals, 19 g protein

Snack:
1 Weight Watchers fat-free vanilla yogurt - 100 cals, 6 g of protein

Dinner:
Jason's Deli turkey reuben - 437 cals, 38 g of protein
fresh fruit cup - 50 cals, 0 g protein

Total: 972 cals, 83.5 g protein

No comments: