Tuesday, September 4, 2007

official


M and I became officially engaged last night!



It was really fun, and romantic, and I'm totally giddy today. So giddy, in fact, that I forgot to weigh myself this morning.

Oh my. There's going to be a rip in the fabric of space-time. Reality is going to come crashing down around my ears.

I have no official word yet on the actual date, but I'm thinking late March or early to mid-April. My friends' scheduling requests are already pouring in so its getting harder and harder, but I am actually having a small wedding (probably 50 - 75) so I am trying to be accomodating. No decisions have been made.

Okay, back to my regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Gorgeous Ring! I guess you have a pretty big goal now.
Sarah

Mae said...

Oh, boy, do I! It was totally unintentional, these two big events happening concurrently, but I can't say I'm too upset about it! Hopefully a shiny white dress will be motivating!